IL PLEUT - REVIEW


Just a quick review from Brown Platform last outfit shoot.
Palais Royal and Tuileries are both my favorite place to take pictures in Paris. And this time, thanks to the gloomy weather who drove away all the people from the garden. the whole garden is OURS.
i was beyond excited plus the outfit that match with the blooming garden.
anddd for more outfit photos go to Brown Platform!

and...
Here are my favorites!


thank youuuu for the voices :)) i would hear some more :))
just a simple hi or just comments! :)
anyway i'm growing my addiction to blog and will do my best to keep posting in between my tons of school work.

goodnight here goodmorning there!

13 comments:

  1. Hii!!! I love your photos soo muchh!! It feels whimsical! Please keep on show us your photos. It's a true pleasure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much! it's a pleasure to share too :D

      Delete
  2. NDOROOO! glad to know that you're started blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I tell my self
    what a wonderful blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aihhh the last photo of the bird, bagusssssssssssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super and always adore your photos ce laa! :*
    glad that you start blogging ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are cool! what camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! thankyou :) i use Canon 5D MK II :)

      Delete
  7. OMG I adore those photos!!! I've seen ci anas' photos and I love the photo with few raindrops! Amazing job :) :)

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are classic! Very well executed there! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:31 PM

    omg beautiful photography! I love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loveeeee your pics! love the colours! <3

    ReplyDelete