BACK ON MY FIRST AUTUMN

My random photograph during my first autumn in Paris.. Far far away from the comfort zone.. Being a total stranger in this new place without knowing someone before, met lots of new people, new school, got lost and found.. A major new experiences to me.. and yes i do love being lost in new place :) well i do let the picture continue the story.. 


Enjoy Paris through my eyes :)





















which one is your favorite? my old studio owner's cat is my favorite! :)

bonsoir! bonjour!

12 comments:

  1. OMG GAB!!! ini kaya ngeliat foto2 popular d tumblr dehh!!! speechless tonenya!! <3

    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mini eiffel towers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first is my fav! kucingnya lucu bangetttttt!!!! and followed your blog ndoro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovedd alll the pic awsomee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the photos here! You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgg!!! love the pict of the cat and the mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pict of the oxfords and the last photo <3

    cintaradeevahere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all ur photoworks, amazing!!

    www.mommiesophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh.... I love all your shots!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all my favourite! :D

    ReplyDelete