THE ZOOKEEPERS GIRL MIGHT BE

Got tons of homework to bang. Hectic week before and ahead. Wish for more than 24hours a day. But they said be careful of what you wished for. And wondering how to keep alive without sleeping. Last but no least, i hope you enjoy not just my photography but my daily outfit.
The boutique owner told me there's a story behind this t-shirt. It's actually a souvenir t-shirt from a mountain and the designer made such a creative design with the golden tears. Bring the message to stop hunting tigers from persecution. So far this is one of my favorite t-shirt. And yes G-Dragon wore the same t-shirt for his CRAYON stage back on September *yay*

Hat - topshop
T-shirt - Andrea Crews
Bracelet - Random
Parka, jeans - Zara
Bag - Givenchy
Shoes - Dc.Martens

And of course not to forget, my latest shoot for Brown Platform.


11 comments:

  1. yeay yeay aihhhh kecenya kamuuu <3

    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:34 PM

    I adore the header of your blog, I really do
    And so your shirt.. oh my!

    LĂș
    tomviolenceview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your style ce!!
    nice tee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top, and also the bag <3
    what a pretty style :)

    already followed yours
    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, love your glasses, and of course your photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aahhh love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY IN LOVEEE.
    well, never not in love though ;P


    ReplyDelete
  8. Compete perfection! Love your posts. Followed! I'm starting out my own blog as well and would love if you supported. Thanks so much dear! x

    Best,
    Ali
    www.shophopeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. May i know what size is your bag? thank you

    ReplyDelete